Convert to FLAC
Convert to FLAC is a BASH shell script, and was originally written for use under Linux. It should, however, run under any OS that supports BASH.
Convert to FLAC currently supports the following input formats:
- Apple Lossless (ALAC) - requires alac and mp4info (for metadata) binaries
- FLAC (eg., for transcoding to a different compression ratio)
- Meridian Lossless Packing (MLP) - commonly found on DVD-Audio and Blu-ray discs; requires
- Monkey's Audio (APE) - requires mac and apeinfo (for metadata) binaries
- Shorten - requires
- True Audio (TTA) - requires
- WavPack - requires
- Windows Media Audio Lossless (WMA) - requires
Johan is a 36 year old man from The Netherlands, currently living in Germany. His interests are music, universe & space, IT-technology, quantum mechanics, physics and electronics. After high school and college he has been working on IT-support for different companies. He is a fan of science fiction and is always excited to see technology evolve from idea to reality. Especially the developments for quantum computing to real life applications and new discoveries in space can always count on his attention.